Odisha FM Lays Rs 1.70 Lakh Crore Budget
Bhubaneswar: Finance Minister Niranjan Pujari today presented the state Government’s 2021-22 Budget in State Legislative Assembly here.
The Finance Minister presented the Budget on digital mode. This is the second budget of the the fifth term of Naveen Patnaik-led Government.
- The FM announces Rs 85,000 crore for administrative expenses and Rs 3,050 crore for disaster mitigation.
- For 2021-22, the Finance Minister presented the Budget with a total allocation of Rs 1.70 lakh crore.
- Rs 1,800 crore earmarked under KALIA and Rs 450 crore under Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY)
- Rs 819 crore allotted under scheme interest subsidy/subvention to farmers
- Allocation of Rs 542 crore under ABADHA scheme for transformation of Puri
- A total investment of Rs 200 crore for Ekamra Kshetra Amenities and Monuments Revival Action (EKAMRA) plan
- Allocation of Rs 200 crore for Samaleswari temple Area Management and Local Economic Initiative (SAMALEI)
- An outlay of Rs 90 crore for world-class hockey stadium at Rourkela
- Rs 3500 crore allotted for converting SCB Medical College into “AIIMS Plus institute” over a period of 3 years
- Rs 8,266 crore for Water Resources Department
- Rs 2258 crore outlay for incomplete AIBP projects
- Rs 795 crore for construction of In-stream Storage Structures (ISS) in all major rivers
- Rs 454 under state funded Water Sector Infrastructure Development Programme
- Outlay of Rs 710 crore for flood control and drainage work
- Rs 860 crore for Parbati Giri Mega Lift Irrigation Scheme
- Rs 180 crore under RIDF for Jalanidhi scheme to create additional irrigation potential
- Rs 389 crore for completion of 21,000 deep bore wells
- Rs 400 crore under BKVY for installation of 1500 community lift irrigation projects
- Rs 164 for revival of 1000 defunct lift irrigation points
- Rs 101 crore under Canal Lining and System Rehabilitation Programme
- Rs 77 crore under Nabakrushna Choudhury Secha Unnayana Yojana